Whether you’re in search of a single camera CCTV system or a multiple camera system, or you want to network and connect multiple buildings with CCTV systems, GPM London can do it all. Our goal is to design a CCTV system that fits your unique needs.
In addition to CCTV design and installation, we offer remote monitoring for all of our systems. This means you can log yourself into the system and check your premises at any time and from anywhere. Or, if you prefer, you can have our monitoring centre take care of that for you.
Dummy cameras can be installed alongside real cameras to keep intruders at bay. Hidden surveillance cameras can also be installed in smoke detectors and other objects. No matter what you decide to go with, though, you can rest assured that we only use the highest quality equipment. After all, the footage you’re collecting may need to be used as evidence someday, so we take these CCTV systems as seriously as you do.
- Choose from CCTV systems that are remotely controlled by an end user or by a monitoring centre.
- Integrate your CCTV system with your access control system and your alarm system to create a complete security package.
- Integrate your camera into your communal aerial system and see who’s at the front door no matter what room you’re in. Or connect your camera to your entry gate so it will open the gate for selected number plates only.
We also offer:
- Anti-vandal, covert, PTZ mini dome, and ANPR cameras
- Infrared modules for dark locations
- Built-in heaters and wipers for inclement weather
- DVR recorders linked to your smartphone for viewing on the go2-way talk back
- Wireless transmission
- Lockable enclosures
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quotation.